Host a USC Intern this Summer! Take 5 minutes and Act Now!!
The USC Alumni Club of Orange Country is encouraging OC based alumni to host USC student interns
Benefit Your Business & University
- Enrich your USC Alumni experience beyond tailgates & game watches
- Contribute to the Trojan Family & advancement of USC in a real way
- Complete that project this summer that you haven’t had time to get to
- Develop a pipeline of top talent for your enterprise
How It Works – Internships Made Simple
- Fill out the simple form below in just 2-3 minutes and submit
- A USC Career Center concierge will contact you directly for a “white glove” walkthrough to set up your internship
- Your internship will be posted to USC’s connectSC career portal
We aim to find the most successful companies in Orange County that are seeking talent from the USC student body.
Our process will help companies identify students looking for opportunities in the Orange County region.
The more participants, the more successful our program is. If you know of a business in Orange County or an interested student, let us know below!
Submit Below – We will reach out to you individually upon submission.
- Learn how to Develop an Effective Internship Program via http://careers.usc.edu/employers/recruit-interns/
- Recruiting Guidelines and Policies via https://careers.usc.edu/employers/guidelines-and- policies